Friday, August 5, 2011

Stampin’ Success Inspired Swap Card

TGIF! Several months ago, I saw this beautiful invitation in Stampin’ Success, a magazine for SU! demonstrators. And I wanted to create something similar.

The original card uses the fabulous “Bliss” stamp set so many of us got during Sale-A-Bration. I decided to get the look through texture and sponging. I used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder on some First Edition DSP, then sponged the piece with Rich Razzleberry to show off the embossing. I also used the Perfect Polka Dots folder on the Basic Gray cardstock to replace the Textured Cardstock in the original.

I finished my card with the largest flower from the Flower Fusion sizzlet, the medium flower from the Boho Blossoms punch, and a Basic Pearl. I must say this was probably my favorite card of the 11 swap cards I made.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great weekend!

Here's the original invite.

Here's my card.

Card Recipe: Stamps- Just Believe; Paper- Basic Gray, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, First Edition DSP, Basic Black, Very Vanilla; Ink- Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black; Accessories- Boho Blossoms Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Flower Fusion Sizzlet, Basic Jewels – Pearls, Decorative Label Punch, Sponges, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...