Thursday, November 4, 2010

From Our Hearts Cards


Back in May, I was reading Gretchen Barron's blog when she asked to receive birthday cards that would be donated to From Our Hearts. From Our Hearts sends cards to Soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq; then the Soldiers use the cards to send back home to their loved ones.
 
I love making cards, and this sounded like a good way for me to give back for all they do for us. I set a goal to make 150 cards, including lots of Christmas cards, for From Our Hearts Christmas shipments. I reached 151 cards this past weekend, and I'll be mailing the cards later this week.
 
Over the next several days, I'll be sharing some of the cards I made. Here's the first couple of Christmas Cards. Please let me know if you have any questions about the cards.  BTW, all these Christmas cards use the retired Merry Moments DSP.  I got it on Clearance

 

 

Thanks for visiting my site!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...