Monday, February 20, 2012

MDS Monday Challenge -- Black & White

Good morning, and welcome to UDI’s MDS Monday Challenge. This week our challenge was to create a Black & White project. I chose pictures from my Mediterranean Cruise. These pictures are from the hotel bar, our first night in Barcelona. I wanted a sleek, modern feel to the layout since that’s how the bar was decorated.

I started with a background from the Night and Day DSP. It’s a textured black background with a slight swirl pattern. I added another layer in white, then changed the opacity to 20% to make it more muted. Next, I added some black stamps from For All You Do and Pocket Silhouettes. I finished with my journaling in white.

Now it’s time to check out the other inspiring creations from the Design Team members at Utah Diva’s International. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!


MDS Page Recipe: Stamps- For All You Do, Pocket Silhouettes; Paper- Night and Day DSP, Whisper White; Ink- Basic Black, Whisper White; Accessories- Square Punch; Fonts= CK Journaling; Pea Aimee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...