Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pennant Parade Baby swap card

Good morning! Today’s card is another one I made to swap at the Stampin’ Up! Convention. I love this new stamp set and coordinating punch. They are so versatile. In fact, I received several swap cards using this same combination. None of the cards look alike. And they feature a variety of occasions – from Baby Cards to Birthday Cards to Christmas Cards.

Since I made so many of this card, I kept the design pretty simple. But I still think it has a big impact with the welcoming banner.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!.


Card Recipe: Stamps- Pennant Parade, Curvy Verses; Paper- Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, So Saffron; Ink- Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, So Saffron; Accessories- Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...