Monday, August 8, 2011

MDS Monday #26 -- Christmas in August

Good morning, and welcome to UDI’s MDS Monday Challenge #26 – Christmas In August. My page is for my 2012 Calendar. I made my first calendar last year and gave it to my mom for Christmas. She was thrilled with it. I designed my own grid to give my parents plenty of space for writing all their appointments. But as much as my mom liked the calendar, my niece was astonished. She couldn’t believe her pictures were on the cover – and throughout the rest of the calendar, too. I think I’ll make her an easel calendar this year.  She can set it on her dresser.

This is really a simple page. The hardest part was picking the papers, embellishments, and stamps I wanted to include. I used all the “align” features to get my squares and pictures perfectly spaced. That helped make this page come together very quickly.

Now it’s time to check out the other inspiring creations from the Design Team members at Utah Diva’s International.


MDS Page Recipe: Stamps- Bells and Boughs, Holiday Blitz, A Holly Jolly Christmas; Paper- Deck The Halls DSP, Cherry Cobbler Textured CS, Always Artichoke Textured CS, Kraft (Crumb Cake) Textured CS, Very Vanilla Textured CS, Soft Suede Textured CS, Early Espresso Textured CS; Ink- Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black; Accessories- Square Punch, Taffeta Ribbon, Deck The Halls Buttons, Button Pack - Neutrals; Fonts- CK Journaling

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...