Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stamp Club Paper Folding Cross card

Good morning! This is one of the Easter cards we made at Stamp Club last weekend. I’ve seen these crosses all over the internet, but I learned how to make them in the Stamp Club that I belonged to a couple years ago. Here’s a great TUTORIAL on how to fold the circles. (The steps are in a different order than the way I learned to fold the circles, but the end result is the same.) I used a 1-3/4” circle for the bottom of the cross, and 1-1/4” circles for the other 3 parts of the cross.

It’s hard to tell in this picture, but the focal piece (Cross and Vanilla CS) has been sprayed with Vanilla Smooch Spritz. It adds a really elegant touch in real life. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!


Card Recipe: Stamps- none; Paper- Springtime Vintage DSP, Baja Breeze, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla; Ink- none; Accessories- 1-1/4 Circle Punch, 1-3/4” Circle Punch, Subtles Glimmer Brads, Vanilla Smooch Spritz, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Carol said...

Wonderful idea and a beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...