Thursday, November 4, 2010

Christmas Luminaries


I can't believe we're at the end of October! These last couple of months have really flown by. It will soon be time to get out those Christmas decorations. And that's what I'm showing you today … nice how that worked out, huh? ;-)
 
I created Luminaries using Vellum paper, the Christmas Collage background stamp, and the Bells and Boughs stamp set. These were very simple and quick to create. The largest one has 5" sqare panels; the middle one has 4" square panels; and the last one has 3" square panels. I think it's neat how easily you can focus on different sections of the Christmas Collage stamp to get very unique focal pieces. Please let me know if you have any questions.
 
The whole set unlit:
 

The largest Luminary:
 
 
The medium Luminary:
 
 
The smallest Luminary:
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...