Monday, December 20, 2010

Come To Bethlehem cards

5 days until Christmas ... Today I'll show you a couple of cards using the Come To Bethlehem set. This set has my favorite sentiments/verses. The smaller "Merry Christmas" is just the right size to use on the front of the card. Then you have the longer verse that works with other images. It truly reminds us what Christmas is all about.

I got the idea for this first card from JanTinkJan. Then I just played around with sponging on the second card. And I used Iridescent Ice to emboss the main image. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for stopping by!


 
1st Card Recipe: Stamps- Come To Bethlehem; Paper- Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla; Ink- Chocolate Chip; Accessories- 1-3/8" Circle Punch (for the sponging mask), Stampin' Sponges, Real Red Polka Dot Ribbon (retired)

2nd Card Recipe: Stamps- Come To Bethlehem; Paper- Pretty In Pink, Very Vanilla; Ink- Perfect Plum, Pretty In Pink, Elegant Eggplant, Versamark, Chocolate Chip; Accessories- Stampin' Sponges, Iridescent Ice, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...