Tuesday, March 15, 2011

2009 New Orleans 1 and 2

Good morning! Yesterday, I showed you a couple of pages from my 2009 New Orleans trip. Today, I’m showing the beginning 2 pages from that trip. New Orleans has such a vintage feel that I thought the Night And Day DSP was a great compliment to my pictures. I love how the colors and textures pair with New Orleans architecture. And it even coordinates with the Extreme Elements Fleur-de-lis.

Other than the Fleur-de-lis, I didn’t really use stamps on any of these scrapbook pages. I used a couple of tricks to get my pattern from the DSP. Come back tomorrow, and I’ll explain more.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!


Left Page Recipe: Stamps- Extreme Elements, Baroque Motifs; Paper- Night and Day DSP, Garden Green Textured CS, Woodland Walk DSP, Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla; Ink- Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla; Accessories- Square Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Stitching; Fonts- CK Ali’s Hand, CK Journaling

Right Page Recipe: Stamps- none; Paper- Night and Day DSP; Ink- Very Vanilla; Accessories- none; Fonts- CK Journaling

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...