Monday, March 14, 2011

MDS Monday #5 -- Green

Good morning, and welcome to UDI’s MDS Monday Challenge #5 – Green for St. Patrick’s Day. I used this challenge to scrap my March 2009 New Orleans trip. I used green on most of my pages since everything was budding out while we were there. But today’s “Swamp Tour” pages feature the most green. Check back throughout the week to see my other pages. And I have a fun punch art page to share on Thursday.

I know these look like complicated pages, but I love the "Insert Duplicate Page" and "Insert Duplicate Page Mirrored" features in MDS.  Once I have the left page created, I just insert the mirror image for my right page.  Then all I have to do is rearrange a few items and add the correct photos.  That's just one of the many reasons Digital Scrapping is so much quicker, for me, than Traditional Scrapping.  Please let me know if you have any questions about MDS.

Now, check out the other Design Team creations at Uttah Diva’s International.



Left Page Recipe: Stamps- none; Paper- Woodland Walk DSP, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso; Ink- Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla; Accessorties- Circle Punch, Square Punch, Brads; Fonts- You Are Loved, CK Journaling, CK Jacque

Right Page Recipe: Stamps- none; Paper- Woodland Walk DSP, Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla; Ink- Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla; Accessorties- Circle Punch, Square Punch, Brads, Spiral Punch, Staples; Fonts- CK Journaling

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...