Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Starbucks Valentine

Today I have a sneak peak at the Valentine gifts I’m giving my BFFs. We’re all trying to eat better right now, so I opted for something besides candy. We frequently go by Starbucks during lunch and get Skinny Lattes. Therefore, Starbucks gift cards seemed like the perfect gift. Next, I needed to make fun Gift Card Holders.

I decided to combine our love of Chocolate and Coffee by using the Take a Sip wheel and the Eat Chocolate stamp set. I punched out some hearts, to keep with the Valentine's theme, and used the "Embedded Embossing" technique with the Square Lattice embossing folder.  It was easy to put this “card front only” gift card holder together. Of course, I’m still giving a couple pieces of chocolate with the gift cards. You can’t have Valentine’s Day without any candy!

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for stopping by!


 

Card Recipe: Stamps- Take A Sip wheel, Eat Chocolate; Paper- Real Red, Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla; Ink- Early Espresso; Accessories- Lattice Square EF, Heart to Heart Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, 1-3/4” Circle Punch, Big Designer Buttons, 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon, Sticky Strip, Sponges, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...