Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Alice!

Today is my BFF Alice’s birthday. Alice and I love to travel, and we’ve been traveling together for 15 years – Wow, has it really been that long?! We’re going on a Mediterranean Cruise later this year, and we’ve been chatting with some people on the same cruise. One of these ladies mentioned she’s celebrating a BIG birthday on the cruise. Well, Alice threatened me that I better not mention which birthday she’s celebrating this year. She says it’s one of those “BIG ZERO” ones, but we’re not saying which “Zero” it is :-)

I used some non-SU! Stamps and all my retired Purple paper to make her "special" birthday card. (Purple is Alice’s favorite color, of course.) And Alice loves candy more than any person I’ve ever met. I picked three candy bars I know she likes and wrapped them up like a big candy bar. I used a Crimper to add the authentic ridges on the "candy bar" ends.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks for stopping by!



Card Recipe: Stamps- non-Stampin Up!, Party Hearty (for the present); Paper- Pale Plum (retired), Perfect Plum Patterns DSP (retired), Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla; Ink- Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum; Accessories- Scallop Edge Border Punch, Dimensionals

Candy Wrapper Recipe: Stamps- Eat Chocolate; Paper- Love Letters DSP, Perfect Plum Patterns DSP (retired), Basic Black, Very Vanilla; Ink- Basic Black; Accessories- Decorative Label Punch, Crimper, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...