Thursday, February 10, 2011

Out of my Comfort Zone Valentine

Good morning! Today I want to show you a card that was very difficult for me to make. I wanted to make something different for my Demonstrator Upline. And this card is way outside my comfort zone. I like clean and simple cards, with not too much going on. I just don’t do a lot of layering or pattern mixing. But I wanted to try something different for Maxine’s card. I struggled with how many hearts to include and where to place them. I normally do NOT have commitment issues, but I played around with this layout for more than an hour. I really like my end result, and I hope Maxine does, too.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!


Card Recipe: Stamps- I {heart} Hearts, Fabulous Phrases, Curvy Verses; Paper- Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Love Letters DSP, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla; Ink- Riding Hood Red; Accessories- Antique Brads, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Victoria Lace, Heart to Heart Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...