Monday, February 7, 2011

Build a Cupcake meets Party Hearty

Good morning! I’ve mentioned before that Party Hearty is my “go to” stamp set for making any birthday card. Well, that was mainly because of the cupcake stamp. I got really good at cutting out that frosting. But now, I don’t have to! I can use the new Build a Cupcake punch – FABULOUS!

So I used the Build a Cupcake punch to make my cupcake. Then I still used the Party Hearty stamps to complete my card. I guess it’s still one of my favorite stamp sets. The little present and “party hearty” sentiment made great accents for this card. I also used some fun patterns from the Love Letters DSP. And I topped the cupcake with a little self-adhesive rhinestone.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!


Card Recipe:  Stamps- Party Hearty; Paper- Love Letters DSP, Very Vanilla, Pretty In Pink, Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake; Ink- Riding Hood Red; Accessories- 2-1/2” Circle Punch, 3/4” Circle Punch, Build A Cupcake Punch, Jewels Basic Rhinestones, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...