Friday, February 18, 2011

Chic Thank You card

Happy Friday! Today’s card is also a Thank You card from my last Stamp-A-Stack. I think this card has a very chic and elegant feel to it. Yet, it was a very simple card to make. The polka-dot paper from the Love Letters DSP was my starting point. I added Pretty in Pink Satin ribbon to dress it up. And to give that finishing touch to the card, I used the Scallop Edge Border punch on the edge of the card front. Then I added a thin piece of Pretty in Pink cardstock on the inside of the card, to balance out the card.

Don’t forget to check back on Monday for the next “MDS Monday Challenge”.

Thanks for stopping by, and Have A Great Weekend!

Card Recipe:  Stamps- Just Believe; Paper- Crumb Cake, Love Letters DSP, Pretty In Pink; Ink- Riding Hood Red; Accessories- Satin Ribbon, Hemp Twine, Scallop Edge Border Punch – NO  Dimensionals on this card!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...