Monday, February 21, 2011

MDS Monday - Red, White, and Blue

Good morning, and welcome to MDS Monday. We have a “Red, White, and Blue” theme challenge in honor of President’s Day. I went to Kennedy Space Center last year, and I thought those would be the perfect pictures for this challenge.

MDS is really helping me get my scrapbooking done in a timely manner. With traditional scrapbooking, I needed a whole weekend to sit down and get some pages completed. And I was lucky if I got 6 pages done in a weekend. With MDS, I completed these 4 pages in about 6 hours total. And I believe I’ll get even quicker as I continue to use the software.

But the best part is that the 6 hours was split over 3 days. Since there’s no mess, – everything’s digital – I can work on my project any time I have a few spare minutes. That keeps me interested in scrapping all my current pictures.

Now, go to Utah Divas International and check out the Design Team's fantastic “Red, White, and Blue” creations.

 

Apollo/Saturn V Center MDS Recipe: Stamps- Torn Edges, Enjoy Every Moment; Paper- Real Red Texture Cardstock, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Basic Gray; Ink- Night Of Navy, Whisper White; Accessories- Star Punch, Square Punch, Circle Punch; Fonts- CK Print, Bodoni MT, Comic Sans MS

1 comment:

Amber said...

great layout Gwen - I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...