Thursday, February 17, 2011

Inspired by Nature Thank You

Good morning! I have another Stamp-A-Stack thank you card to show you today. This is one of my favorite cards. I just love the feel you get from the grass and butterflies. I made a similar card a year ago and liked it so much that I changed it up a bit to use for the Stamp-A-Stack.

If you have a favorite card or sample you’ve made, think about how you can chang that card. Will it work with other stamps, different embellishments, or a different color sheme? Play around with it. You might even like the new card better than the original.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!


Card Recipe:  Stamps- Inspired By Nature, Fabulous Phrases; Paper- Garden Green, Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Elegant Eggplant; Ink- Garden Green, Elegant Eggplant; Accessories- Scallop Oval Punch, Medium Oval Punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, 1/4” Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...