Wednesday, February 16, 2011

CAS Thank You

Good morning! Today’s card is another one that we made at my last Stamp-A-Stack. I designed the cards and had the pieces pre-cut. Then I had several different sentiments for the ladies to choose what type of card they wanted it to be. I turned several of my cards into Thank You cards so I’d have a good supply on-hand. I’ll show you more of my Thank You cards throughout the week.

This card is based on an older Fall-To-Layout from the Clean & Simple blog. I love starting with their layouts when I’m designing cards. I don’t feel so overwhelmed with the idea of a blank piece of paper. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!


Card Recipe:  Stamps- Just Believe; Paper- Melon Mambo, Concord Crush, In Color DSP Pack (hostess), Very Vanilla; Ink- Melon Mambo; Accessories- 1-3/4” Scalloped Circle Punch, XL Two-Step Bird Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Silver Brads, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...