Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Colorful Birthday Card

Good morning! Here’s another card from my Stamp-A-Stack a couple weeks ago. I decided to use some of the Hostess In Color DSP for my cupcake liners. I thought this made a fun, colorful birthday card for adults or children.

I love the new Create a Cupcake stamp set and the coordinating Build A Cupcake punch. Now it’s so easy to make all your birthday cards. And you can personalize the cupcakes with the receiver’s favorite colors and patterns. Check out the great card we’ll be making at this month’s Stamp Club.


Card Recipe: Stamps- On Your Birthday; Paper- Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, In Color DSP Pack (hostess), Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait; Ink- Early Espresso; Accessories- Paper Piercer, Silver Brad, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...