Monday, January 10, 2011

Pink and Brown Eat Chocolate

I participated in an Occasions Mini Catalog card swap with a group of ladies. I had to make 15 of this card. When I have to make so many copies of a card, I try to keep the design simple. But use different shapes and layers to add interest; punches make that easy.

This is the new Eat Chocolate set from the Occasions Mini Catalog. It’s definitely going to be a favorite. The clear-mount stamps make it a cinch to stamp the image exactly where you want it.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for stopping by!


Card Recipe: Stamps- Eat Chocolate; Paper- Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla; Ink- Early Espresso; Accessories- XL Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...