Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Masculine Birthday card

Good morning! I’ve posted so many girlie Thank You and Valentine’s cards lately. I thought I’d change it up and show a more masculine card today. Here’s a card I created with my favorite set “Party Hearty”.

I think the colors, clean lines, and large brads give this a masculine feel. I’ve learned when making cards for the guys in my family, less is better. They don’t like ribbon, not even pretty blue ribbon. I guess the “pretty” part ruins it!

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!


Card Recipe: Stamps- Party Hearty; Paper- Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Basic Gray, Real Red, Whisper White; Ink- Bashful Blue, Night of Navy; Accessories- 1-3/4” Circle Punch, 3/4” Circle Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Large Brads, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...