Friday, January 7, 2011

Vintage Vogue Thank You

I made this card to swap at the SU! Regional Convention last September. You can’t tell it in this picture, but the centers of the flowers were colored with Versa Marker and embossed with Iridescent Ice.

I’m participating in an Occasions Mini Catalog/Sale-A-Bration swap this weekend. I’ll be posting my swap card on Monday. And I can’t wait to see what the other ladies create.

Thanks for stopping by, and Have A Great Weekend!


Card Recipe: Stamps- Thank You Kindly, Vintage Vogue, En Francais; Paper- Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip; Ink- Perfect Plum, Pretty In Pink (marker for center), Old Olive, Chocolate Chip; Accessories- Scallop Square Punch, Satin Ribbon, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Stampin' Sponges, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...