Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Simply Adorned

9 days until Christmas ... Don't forget I'm giving away the “Northern Hearts” stamp set . For each $40 purchase you make from my Stampin’ Up store, I’ll enter your name in the bucket. I’ll be drawing the winning name on Dec 20th. Just CLICK HERE to start shopping. And don't forget the 20% bundles that end today.

Yesterday, I showed you a card I made for my BFF, Janet. Today, I'll show you what else I did with that same stamped art piece. I just got the Large Simply Adorned charm and 34" chain. But I hadn't decided what I wanted to put in the charm yet. Well, once I finished Janet's card, I knew that art piece would make a beautiful necklace. So I made another one.

I love my necklace. The charm and chain would make a wonderful Christmas Gift. Don't forget the Medium Charm and 24" chain, along with the "Charming" stamp set, are one of the Bundles on sale for 20% off through TODAY ONLY.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for stopping by!


Necklace Recipe: Stamps- Christmas Collage; Paper- Crumb Cake; Ink- Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke (marker), Versamark; Accessories- Iridescent Ice, Seam Binding, Victoria Lace, Large Simply Adorned Charm, 34" Chain

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...