Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stamping and Deck The Halls

10 days until Christmas ... Don't forget I'm giving away the “Northern Hearts” stamp set . For each $40 purchase you make from my Stampin’ Up store, I’ll enter your name in the bucket. I’ll be drawing the winning name on Dec 20th. Just CLICK HERE to start shopping. And don't forget the 20% bundles that end tomorrow.

I've been showing you various ways to use the Deck The Halls DSP. Today's cards still use the DSP, but the focus is really on the Stamped art pieces. For the 1st card, I embossed the Poinsettia stamp from Bells Boughs with Silver embossing powder and then colored in the image. I love adding sparkle to all my cards, but especially Christmas cards.

This 2nd card is for my BFF, Janet. She loves music and this DSP. So I used the last week's Mojo Monday sketch to make her card. I thought the "Silent Night" portion of the Christmas Collage stamp was the perfect match for this piece of DSP. I inked the Christmas Collage with Versamark, then with Cherry Cobbler, and embossed the image with Iridescent Ice. It's so sparkly IRL. Oh, and I colored in the holly leaves and berries.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for stopping by!




1st Card Recipe: Stamps- Bells and Boughs; Paper- Deck The Halls DSP; Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla; Ink- Versamark, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke; Accessories- Blender Pen, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Dimensionals

2nd Card Recipe: Stamps- Christmas Collage; Paper- Deck The Halls DSP, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla; Ink- Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke (marker), Versamark; Accessories- Iridescent Ice, Glimmer Brads, Seam Binding, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...