Monday, December 5, 2011

MDS Monday #43 -- Snowflakes

Good morning, and welcome to UDI’s MDS Monday Challenge #43 – Snowflakes. Our challenge this week is to create a project featuring a snowflake. I’ve been working on my 2012 calendar, and this is the January page. This week on my blog, I’ll be featuring projects you can make for Christmas gifts. What could be better than a calendar with your family pictures and memories from last year? Last Christmas, I gave my mom a calendar I created in MDS. She loved it, but I was surprised how excited my niece got when she saw it. Of course, she loves seeing pictures of herself :-) Later this week, I’ll show you what I’m giving her for Christmas.

This is a simple page. I love the flag punch and used it throughout the calendar. On this page, I just filled it with various pattern papers in my color scheme. I added a stitched border. And finished with my pictures and embellishments. The snowflakes, brads, and basic jewels look great on this clean and simple layout.

Now it’s time to check out the other inspiring creations from the Design Team members at Utah Diva’s International. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!

MDS Page Recipe: Stamps- Best Wishes and More, Holiday Blitz, Old Saint Nick; Paper- Marina Mist Textured CS, Bashful Blue Grid DSP, Night Of Navy Dotted Stripe DSP, Night and Day DSP, Bashful Blue Striped DSP, Night Of Navy Large Polka Dot DSP, Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue; Ink- Whisper White; Accessories- Simple Stitches and Corners, Square Punch, Flag Punch, Brads, Basic Jewels, Grosgrain Ribbon; Fonts= none

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...