Thursday, December 1, 2011

Embossed Bells and Boughs card

Good morning! Here’s another striking card that you can give to the special people on your Christmas Card list. However, this is really a very quick and simple card to make. I love cards that have a huge “Wow!” impact, but are really easy to make. And this is one of those cards.

My card base is Crumb Cake, and I have a Soft Suede piece that’s 4-1/4” x 2-3/4”. I stamped the Poinsettia from the Bells and Boughs stamp set with VersaMark ink and embossed both images with Silver Embossing Powder. Next, I stamped Merry Christmas from the Petite Pairs stamp set in the upper right corner.

I used the Lace Ribbon Border Punch on a piece of Cherry Cobbler. Then I “threaded” some Very Vanilla ribbon through the punched strip. And if you don’t like tying bows or knots, this is the ribbon treatment for you – just add a ribbon fold with a silver brad and you’re done.

Thanks for stopping by, and please let me know if you have any questions.


Card Recipe: Stamps- Bells and Boughs, Petite Pairs; Paper- Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler; Ink- VersaMark, Cherry Cobbler; Accessories- Lace Ribbon Border Punch, 1/4” Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Embossing Powder, Silver Brad

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...