Monday, October 24, 2011

MDS Monday #37 -- Mix It and Match It

Good morning, and welcome to UDI’s MDS Monday Challenge #37 – Mix It and Match It. Our challenge this week is to use papers from at least two different Designer Series Paper downloads. This is extremely challenging since I’m color blind. One of the things I love about SU! Is the paper packs where I know everything works together. However, I’ve purchased several DSP downloads, and I haven’t written down all the colors yet. UGH! I’ve got to get caught up on that.

Therefore, I took the easy way and stuck with my favorite downloads that use neutral colors – Night And Day, First Edition, and Elegant Soiree. The Elegant Soiree pattern I chose contains some Baja Breeze, so I added a few more embellishments to bring out that color.

These are pictures of all the souvenirs I bought on vacation. I usually buy a magnet to remind me of the activities I did while I was there. Well, I came home with 10 magnets and, as you can see from the pictures, a ton of other souvenirs, too. I bought Lemoncello, Olive Oil, and Chocolate Covered Almonds from Sorrento, Italy. I bought some local jams, cake, and a T-shirt from Dubrovnik, Croatia. And my biggest purchases were the glass necklaces from Murrano Island off Venice, Italy.

Now it’s time to check out the other inspiring creations from the Design Team members at Utah Diva’s International.


MDS Page Recipe: Stamps- none; Paper- Crumb Cake Textured CS, Basic Gray Striped DSP, Night And Day DSP, First Edition DSP, Elegant Soiree DSP; Ink- Basic Black, Baja Breeze; Accessories- Brads, Square Punch, Simple Letters Punch, Simple Alphabet Punch; Fonts- CK Jacque, CK Journaling

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...