Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Christmas Stamp Camp projects

Good morning everyone-- Wow, I can’t believe how fast the months are flying by! Sometimes, I feel like I just can’t keep up. I had planned to have my Christmas Stamp Camp projects started before I went on vacation … but that didn’t happen. So, I worked hard the last couple of weekends to get the projects done. And I’m proud to say, everything is done except for the last couple cards that are waiting for Ribbon from my next order.

This Christmas Stamp Camp is to help you create those “special” projects for the “special” people in your life. You’ll create 6 cards, 2 candy/treat holders, 1 gift card holder, and 1 gift bag with a matching tag. That’s a total of 11 projects (including the tag) for $27.

If you live in the Fort Worth area, I’d love for you to join one of the Christmas Stamp Camp events. Please CLICK HERE for the complete schedule.

Now, here’s a sample of the projects.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...