Friday, October 21, 2011

Stamp Club Appreciation Brunch 2011

TGIF! Last Saturday, I held my first Stamp Club Appreciation Brunch. I think everyone had a good time. I had Pumpkin Bread and Mock Devonshire Cream, a Crescent Roll Scramble Ring, Fruit, and Granola. I love breakfast food. Most breakfast recipes are fool proof and so comforting.

I also made some gifts for the ladies -- a Holiday Stocking with a candy bar, a Sour Cream container with some SU! accessories, and a Stamp Case turned into a Holiday Planner with the help of My Digital Studio.  (I'll provide more details and pictures for the Holiday Planner next week.)  In the mean time, here are some pictures of everything all setup and ready for people to arrive.

If you live in the Fort Worth area and would like to join a Stamp Club, I’ll have a new Club starting in January. CONTACT ME for details.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...