Friday, September 2, 2011

Merry Christmas with Pennant Parade

TGIF! Yesterday, I showed you a Birthday card using the Pennant Parade stamp set and Petite Pennants Builder punch. Today, I’m showing you a Christmas card using those same supplies.

This is one of the cards we did at my Christmas Card Buffet last weekend. It uses a couple of products from the new Holiday Mini Catalog. First, I love plaid, and this new Frostwood Lodge DSP is gorgeous. I had to use some for the bottom of my card. Second, I’ve always loved the Red Glimmer paper. But now, I think I like the new Silver Glimmer paper even more. It’s so sparkly. I know my picture doesn’t do it justice.

BTW – my tiny “Merry Christmas” greeting comes from the Easy Events stamp set in the Idea Book and Catalog.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great weekend!


Card Recipe: Stamps- Easy Events, Pennant Parade; Paper- Garden Green, Whisper White, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Frostwood Lodge DSP, Red Glimmer Paper, Silver Glimmer Paper; Ink- Early Espresso; Accessories- Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...