Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Birthday with Pennant Parade

Good morning! Here’s a fun card using the Pennant Parade stamp set and Pennant Builder Punch. I made this card to swap after the new catalog came out. So along with the new stamps and punch, I wanted to use the new in-color, Lucky Limeade.

I think this made a bright, fun, gender-neutral birthday card. Perfect for a child’s birthday party. I started with a Daffodil Delight card base. And added a Whisper White layer stamped with the cake image from Bring On The Cake. Next, I punched some Poppy Parade with the scallop pennant shape. Then, I stamped the pennant images in Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, and Pacific Point. I finished by added the greeting and attaching the smaller pennants with Dimensionals.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!


Card Recipe: Stamps- Pennant Parade, Bring On The Cake; Paper- Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Whisper White; Ink- Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade; Accessories- Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...