Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Stamp Club Punched Greeting Card

Good morning! Today I’m sharing the last card we made for Stamp Club last weekend. Again, this card was inspired by one that LeeAnn Greff created. I liked this card so much, I barely changed it. (Highly unusual for me!)

I started with a 4-1/4” square card base. Then added the Old Olive Top Note Die to extend the card above the 4-1/4” base. The trick to this card is the vellum greeting that was punched with the Curly Label Punch. The vellum is cut in a 1” strip so it will fit in the back of the Curly Label Punch. I inserted just the right edge of the Vellum in the punch and punched it. Then I repeated that with the left edge. This increases the dimensions you can get from your punches. I also like how the Curly Label shape coordinates perfectly with the Top Note Die shape.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!.


Card Recipe: Stamps- Fabulous Florets, Word Play; Paper- Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Bravo Burgundy, Peach Parfait, Very Vanilla, Vellum; Ink- Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive; Accessories- Curly Label Punch, Top Note Die, Scallop Trim Border

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...