Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Top Note Frame Swap Card

Good morning! Here’s another swap card I made for the Stampin’ Up! Convention last month. I made a card that included the Top Note Die. That meant I had all these leftover frames that I needed to use, and I came upon this layout on LeeAnn Greff’s blog. I commented on her blog that I would be CASEing (copy and share everything) her idea for one of my swaps. She was so sweet and emailed me that she’d be flattered. So I created this swap card using the Lovely As A Tree stamp set.

I stamped the trees and Happy Birthday with Early Espresso. Then, using a post-it note to mask the bottom quarter of the Whisper White, I sponged Marina Mist and Not Quite Navy on the top portion. I attached a piece of Early Espresso Taffeta ribbon where the sponging ended. And finished by attaching my Top Note frame.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!


Card Recipe: Stamps- Lovely As A Tree, God’s Blessings; Paper- Early Espresso, Whisper White, Crumb Cake; Ink- Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy; Accessories- Top Note Die, 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...