Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Baby Onsie Card for Jeanne

Good morning! A couple weeks ago, I created this scrapbook page featuring my friend Jeanne’s new baby girl. Today, I’m showing you the card I made for her. I saw this Baby Onsie Card idea a long time ago, and pulled it out to make my card

It was really easier than I thought it would be. So don’t hesitate to try making your own. Just follow Lauren’s directions. I decorated my Onsie with Glimmer Brads and Rhinestones. A girl can never be too young for some Bling, right?! Oh, I cut the prongs off my Glimmer Brads (since I didn’t want them going through my card) and attached them with glue dots .

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!.


Card Recipe: Stamps- Pocket Silhouettes, Pennant Parade; Paper- Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, Perfect Plum; Ink- Wild Wasabi, Perfect Plum marker; Accessories- Itty Bitty Punch Shapes, Scallop Circle, 1-3/4” Circle Punch, Glimmer Brads – Subtles, Basic Jewels – Rhinestones

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...