Friday, August 26, 2011

Stamp Club Day Of Gratitude card

TGIF! I have my Stamp Club gatherings this weekend. This is one of the cards they’re making. One of the ladies ordered this set last month after seeing one of my display cards. And she asked me how I “stamped multiple colors” with the medallion stamp. So I’m showing them how to do it this month.

I inked the medallion stamp with Certainly Celery ink. Then I used my Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie, and Rich Razzleberry markers to color various parts of the stamp. This works great as long as your base color (Certainly Celery for this one) is lighter than your markers. If you want to use colors in the same hue or use a darker base color, you can use a Q-Tip to remove the base colored ink before using your markers. (I do this a lot with the fall colors.)

The rest of the card is pretty simple. Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great weekend!


Card Recipe: Stamps- Day Of Gratitude; Paper- Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla; Markers and Ink- Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry; Accessories- Top Note Die (to create the frame), 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...