Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fifth Avenue Floral Wedding Card

Good morning! Today I have a wedding card for you. Black and White is always perfect for a formal card. I added a little Pretty In Pink since it is a wedding card. The card base is Whisper White. Then I added another Whisper White layer that’s been embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots EF. And I tied Black Satin ribbon around this layer.

My focal piece is a Pretty In Pink square with the Rose from Fifth Avenue Floral. I stamped the rose with Versamark ink. Then heat embossed it with Black embossing powder. I finished it with a greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

The inside has a greeting from God’s Blessings stamped is Basic Black. And I stamped the rose with Pretty In Pink in the lower right corner.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!.



Card Recipe: Stamps- Fifth Avenue Floral, Teeny Tiny Wishes, God’s Blessings; Paper- Whisper White, Pretty In Pink; Ink- Versamark, Basic Black, Pretty In Pink; Accessories- Black Embossing Powder, Satin Ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...