Thursday, August 18, 2011

Quick Thank You Card

Good morning! Here is another card that I used as a swap card for the Stampin’ Up! Convention last month. I saw a card somewhere that used ribbon this way. I thought it was so simple, yet so elegant in it’s simplicity. Isn’t that the best kind of card? One that’s extremely quick and easy to make, yet has a “wow” impact.

I used the Charming stamp set. And it’s hard to tell in the picture, but I stamped the Words stamp lightly in Pretty in Pink. Then stamped the Flower stamp in Chocolate Chip. I didn’t even use the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to stamp my Kind Thanks. I used one Glue Dot in the center of the ribbon to attach it, then another Glue Dot to attach the Chocolate Chip piece to the ribbon. If I ever need to mass produce Thank You cards, I’ll be using this layout again.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!


Card Recipe: Stamps- Charming, Thank You Kindly; Paper- Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip; Ink- Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink; Accessories- Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Glue Dots

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...