Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fabulous Florets Swap Card

Good morning! Last month I went to the Stampin’ Up! Convention. And one of the big things to do is swap cards with other demonstrators. This week, I’ll be showing you some of the swap cards that I made. Next week, I’ll have to show you some of the fabulous cards I received in return.

Today’s card uses one of my favorite new stamp sets – Fabulous Florets. I originally bought the Digital Download because it’s perfect for my scrapbooking. Then I had so many traditional stamping ideas I wanted to create, that I ended up buying the stamp set, too. That’s a first for me, to have both digital and traditional items.

Anyway, I stamped the flower images with Versamark on Poppy Parade and heat embossed them with White Embossing Powder. Then I used my Real Red marker to add the shaded centers. I also used Vanilla Smooch Spritz on by Basic Gray card base. Oh, and my layout idea came from page 183 in the new Idea Book.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!


Card Recipe: Stamps- Fabulous Florets, Fabulous Phrases; Paper- Basic Gray, Whisper White, Patterns DSP Stack – Neutrals and Brights; Ink- Old Olive, Real Red ink and marker; Accessories- White Embossing Powder, Silver Brad, Jewelry Tag Punch, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...