Monday, August 1, 2011

MDS Monday #25 -- Your Choice

Good morning, and welcome to UDI’s MDS Monday Challenge #25 – Your Choice. We get to post whatever MDS project we pick this week. I’m showing you something a little different – a scrapbook page with no pictures. Do you ever have those memories that you want to journal, but you forgot your camera or your pictures didn’t turn out? Well, it happens to me more than I’d like to admit. (I’m a really bad photographer!)

For this particular page, I wanted to journal a Cruise from last year. We’d done a similar cruise in the past, so I didn’t take any pictures during Sail Away. And I hadn’t even gotten any pictures of the ship from our excursions. So I decided to treat the page like a card. I used some DSP, Punches, and Stamps to create my page layout and embellishments.

I love how the Nautical DSP, Sentimental Journey Stamps, and Open Sea Stamps work together to give the perfect backdrop for my cruise memories. And without any pictures, I had plenty of room for all that journaling :-)

Now it’s time to check out the other inspiring creations from the Design Team members at Utah Diva’s International.


MDS Page Recipe: Stamps- The Open Sea, Sentimental Journey; Paper- Nautical DSP, Not Quite Navy Textured CS, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso; Ink- Basic Black; Accessories- Square Punch, Staples, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Flag Punch; Fonts- CK Ali’s Hand, CK Journaling

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...