Friday, June 24, 2011

Stamp Club CAS Blossom Bouquet

TGIF! I have my stamp club meetings this weekend. Here’s one of the cards we’re making. I used a FTL141 from the Clean&Simple Sketch Challenge blog. As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew I wanted to use the new Blossom Bouquet punch for the focal piece. I punched each setting in a different color. Then layered them all together and added a Rhinestone brad for the center.

The bottom piece is embossed with the Elegant Bouquet EF and punched with the Scallop Trim Border punch. And the ladies can pick their greeting from the Sincere Salutations stamp set. This is an older stamp set, but still one of my favorites with a greeting for every occasion! Oh, and I used some of the leftover punched pieces to decorate the inside of the card.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great weekend!



Card Recipe: Stamps- Sincere Salutations; Paper- Pretty In Pink, Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla; Ink- Rich Razzleberry; Accessories- Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Elegant Bouquet EF, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Rhinestone Brad, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...