Monday, June 27, 2011

MDS Monday #20 -- Celebrate Summer

Good morning, and welcome to UDI’s MDS Monday Challenge #20 – Celebrating Summer. Ok, if you look at the date on my page, you’ll notice this isn’t really a “summer” page. But it’s as close as I can get. Since I don’t have any kids, I take vacation in the Spring and Fall. I’ve realized I don’t take a lot of pictures in the summer unless it’s my niece and nephew’s birthday parties.

These pictures are from my first cruise out of New Orleans. I combined the Nautical Expedition Paper with The Open Sea and Sentimental Journey stamp sets. I love cruising so I should get a lot of use from all these downloads.

Now it’s time to check out the other inspiring creations from the Design Team members at Utah Diva’s International.


MDS Page Recipe: Stamps- The Open Sea, Sentimental Journey; Paper- Not Quite Navy Textured CS, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso; Ink- Basic Black; Accessories- Square Punch, Staples, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Flag Punch; Fonts- CK Ali’s Hand

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...