Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rocky Mountain Driving, part 1

Good morning! May is National Scrapbooking Month, and Stampin’ Up! has a great promotion for MDS – several Download Bundles are 30% off and some Professional Print Products are also 30% off. CLICK HERE to get all the details. I’ve been working hard to get several projects ready to print … and I’ve still got a ways to go!

Anyway, I showed you part of my Rocky Mountain National Park vacation a couple weeks ago. I’ll show you the rest of the trip this week. We spent a day driving different routes and enjoying all the scenery. Today’s pictures are from the Old Fall River Road and Fall River Pass. I used the Travel Journal Digital Kit for my stamps and paper. Oh, and my “Exploring” page was inspired by Barb Dean’s page.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!



Left Page Recipe: Stamps- Sentimental Journey, Torn Edges; Paper- Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue Textured CS, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Travel Journal DSP, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz; Ink- Night Of Navy, Handsome Hunter, Basic Black; Accessories- Square Punch, Circle Punch, Brads, Hodgepodge Hardware, Grosgrain Ribbon; Fonts- CK Journaling, You Are Loved, Veteran Typewriter

Right Page Recipe: Stamps- Torn Edges; Paper- Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue Textured CS, Travel Journal DSP, Pacific Point, Marina Mist; Ink- Handsome Hunter, Basic Black; Accessories- Square Punch, Brads, Tasteful Trim 2 Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Stitching; Fonts- CK Journaling, CK Ali’s Hand, Juice ITC

1 comment:

Barb Dean said...

Great page! Thanks for the link back to mine :) I was actually looking through SCS just now and thought, wow, that looks a lot like one of mine...hehe! Love the colours you chose!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...