Monday, May 9, 2011

MDS Monday #13 -- Mother's Day

Good morning, and welcome to UDI’s MDS Monday Challenge #13 – Mother’s Day. I’m not happy with how this page turned out. May 8th is also my parents 45th wedding anniversary. I have some great pictures that I want to use for the Right page in my 2-page spread. And I couldn’t get the two pages to work the way I wanted. I’m just not feeling creative right now.

What do y’all do when that happens to you? I have to walk away for a while (sometimes a long while) and wait for inspiration to come from somewhere. When that happens, I’ll post the new pages. In the meantime, check out the inspiring creations from the Design Team members at Utah Diva’s International.


Page Recipe: Stamps- none; Paper- Kraft Textured CS, Old Olive Textured CS, Regal Rose Brocade DSP, Regal Rose Large Polka Dot DSP, Melon Mambo, Basic Black Textured CS, Basic Black Textile DSP, Old Olive Striped DSP; Ink- Melon Mambo, Basic Black; Accessories- Fun Flowers Punches, Square Punch, Circle Punch, Basic Pearls, Tasteful Trim #3 Punch, Tasteful Trim #2 Punch; Fonts- CK Journaling, Pea Gretchie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...