Monday, May 23, 2011

MDS Monday #15 -- Fit For A Queen

Good morning, and welcome to UDI’s MDS Monday Challenge #15 – Fit for a Queen. I’ve told you before that challenges are a great way to get inspiration or even a new way to look at your project. That was true for me when I started working on this challenge. I had planned to create a page using pictures of my niece.

As I looked for appropriate pictures, I came across these pictures of my Sheltie, Roxie. Now, she’s a Queen! I have a German Shepherd and so do my parents. In fact, Roxie’s been around 5 different German Shepherds in her lifetime. And she has commanded them all, along with humans in the family.

I chose pictures that show her unique expressions and how she treats the larger dogs she’s around. And the page came together. It’s a basic page where the pictures and journaling tell the complete story of my Queen. Now it’s time to check out all the inspiring creations from the Design Team members at Utah Diva’s International.


Page Recipe: Stamps- Extreme Elements; Paper- Kraft (Crumb Cake) Textured CS, Basic Black Textured CS, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler Striped DSP; Ink- Basic Black, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler; Accessories- Square Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch; Fonts- Juice, CK Journaling

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...