Friday, May 6, 2011

Birthday Card Class, card 14

TGIF! May is National Scrapbooking Month and Stampin’ Up! has a huge promotion featuring discounts on Traditional and Digital Scrapbooking products. Check it out HERE. I’ll also be doing a My Digital Studio (MDS) demonstration after Stamp Club on May 28th. If you’re in the Fort Worth area and interested in the demo, please email me. I’ll have more scrapbooking samples to show you next week.

But here’s another quick Birthday card for today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


Card Recipe: Stamps- Create a Cupcake; Paper- Celebrations DSP, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Real Red; Ink- Real Red (pad and marker), Pacific Point; Accessories-, Build a Cupcake Punch, 1-3/4” Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Stacy Royster said...

Great blog!! I am now following you from SC.
~Stacy
http://stacysstampinspot.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...