Friday, April 29, 2011

Stamp Club Button, Button card

Happy Friday! I have my Stamp Club this weekend, and this is one of the cards we’ll be making. I used the Button, Button stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog. This is such a great stamp set for creating quick cards. Several of the stamps fit our Circle Punches. If you want this set, you better get it quick. The Occasions Mini Catalog ends on Saturday.

I used a greeting from Create A Cupcake, also in the Occasions Mini Catalog. And I used the stem from Awash With Flowers. I ran the DSP through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice embossing folder.  I think it gives the DSP a "faux fabric" look that works so well with the buttons.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a Great Weekend!



Card Recipe: Stamps- Button Button, Create a Cupcake, Awash With Flowers; Paper- Very Vanilla, Neutrals DSP Stack, Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette; Ink- Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette, Garden Green; Accessories- 1/2” Circle Punch, 3/4” Circle Punch, 1” Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Square Lattice EF

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...