Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rocky Mountain Hiking, part 3

Good morning! Today, I’m showing you the last couple pages from my Hiking experience at Rocky Mountain National Park. (I still have several more pages from our Driving experience to show you later.) These layouts were inspired by one of Cindy Shuster’s pages on the MDS website. I mostly take scenic vacation pictures, and I tend to include 2 – 6 pictures on a page. This means I don’t have a lot of canvas space for matting techniques and embellishments. I definitely tend to be a “less is more” kind of girl.

On the other hand, I know lots of you have “people” pictures to scrapbook. And you might want to focus a whole page on a single photo. They do say, “a picture’s worth a thousand words”. In this case, you might want to try some cool techniques with backgrounds, embellishments, or stamps. Whatever your style is, you can find tons of inspiration at www.mydigitalstudio.net.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!
 
Page 14 Recipe: Stamps- Simple Friendship; Paper- Kraft (Crumb Cake) Textured CS, Soft Suede Textured CS, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White Textured CS; Ink- Bashful Blue, Night Of Navy, Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black; Accessories- Square Punch, Rounded Corner Square Punch; Fonts- CK Journaling

Page 15 Recipe: Stamps- Simple Friendship; Paper- Kraft (Crumb Cake) Textured CS, Soft Suede Textured CS, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White Textured CS; Ink- Bashful Blue, Night Of Navy, Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black; Accessories- Square Punch, Rounded Corner Square Punch; Fonts- CK Journaling, CK Ali’s Hand

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...