Monday, May 2, 2011

MDS Monday #12 -- Use a Cupcake

Good morning, and welcome to UDI’s MDS Monday Challenge #11. This week’s challenge is to Use A Cupcake. My scrapbook page is for my nephew’s 3rd birthday. I’m actually ahead for a change – his birthday isn’t until May 15th! As SU! Demonstrators, we get a monthly magazine called Stampin’ Success. I CASEd one of the layouts from the magazine. Now, all I have to do is add the pictures after his party.

I used embellishments that come with the Celebrations Kit download. That made this page come together very quickly. I added a shadow behind my “happy” text to give the look of chipboard letters. Then, I wanted to use the “Party This Way” embellishment, but I didn’t have it. So I just found similar fonts and created my own. And, of course, the cupcake is from the Cupcake punch.

Now, it’s time to check out the other creations from the Design Team members at Utah Diva’s International.


Page Recipe: Stamps- none; Paper- Bashful Blue Textured CS, Whisper White, Real Red Small Polka Dot DSP, Pacific Point, Real Red, Crumb Cake (Kraft) Textured CS; Ink- Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Pacific Point; Accessories- Cupcake Punch, Circle Punch, Silver Brads, Button Pack Brights, Button Pack Neutrals; Fonts- Arial, CK Journaling, CK Fantasy, Times New Roman

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...