Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rocky Mountain Hiking, part 2

Good morning! Today I’ll show you the next couple pages from my Rocky Mountain National Park trip. My scrapbook layouts are pretty basic. I want my pictures and journaling to be the focus of my pages. I use a lot of paper patterns and layering to give background interest to my pages.

For these pages, I started with a Sahara Sand base. I added strips of Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip to break up the middle section, where my pictures are. Then, I added some Striped DSP and Villa DSP to add texture where I don’t have pictures. Finally, I added some stamps from Vintage Vogue to give more texture and movement to my pages. Oh, I think all the layers being different heights make the layout more interesting and keeps all the straight lines from being boring.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!




Left Page Recipe: Stamps- Vintage Vogue; Paper- Kraft (Crumb Cake) Textured CS, Chocolate Chip Textured CS, Chocolate Chip Villa DSP, Kraft (Crumb Cake) Striped DSP, Sahara Sand, So Saffron; Ink- Garden Green, Handsome Hunter, Basic Black; Accessories- Square Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Basic Pearls


Right Page Recipe: Stamps- Vintage Vogue; Paper- Kraft (Crumb Cake) Textured CS, Chocolate Chip Textured CS, Chocolate Chip Villa DSP, Kraft (Crumb Cake) Striped DSP, Sahara Sand, So Saffron; Ink- Garden Green, Handsome Hunter, Basic Black; Accessories- Square Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Basic Pearls; Fonts- CK Journaling, CK Ali’s Hand

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...