Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rocky Mountain Hiking, part 1

Good morning! Today, I’m showing you a couple more pages from my Rocky Mountain National Park trip. First, I have to tell you this place is beautiful. We stayed in Loveland and drove to the park each day. It’s such breath-taking scenery that we enjoyed the drive. And the temperatures in August were heavenly compared to Texas in August :-)

For these pages, I used the Vintage Overlays stamp brush set. I combined several Overlays, flipping some, until I had the look I wanted. You just have to play around with MDS and try different looks. Don’t forget, if you don’t like it, you can always “UNDO” it.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!




Left Page Recipe: Stamps- Vintage Overlays, French Foliage; Paper- Kraft (Crumb Cake) Textured CS, Night Of Navy Textured CS, Gray Striped DSP, Whisper White Textured CS, Bashful Blue Textured CS; Ink- Garden Green, Handsome Hunter, Crumb Cake, Basic Black; Accessories- Square Punch, Modern Label Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Brads; Fonts- CK Journaling, CK Ali’s Hand

Right Page Recipe: Stamps- Vintage Overlays, French Foliage; Paper- Kraft (Crumb Cake) Textured CS, Night Of Navy Textured CS, Gray Striped DSP, Bashful Blue Textured CS; Ink- Garden Green, Handsome Hunter, Crumb Cake, Basic Black; Accessories- Square Punch, Curly Label Punch; Fonts- CK Journaling

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...